Well it’s been a bit. And what a bit it’s been!
I’m presently completing day one of “shelter at home” courtesy of COVID-19. As I am a regular worker from home, some parts of my day has not changed. Others, have changed greatly, and, really, who knows what is to come. I translate all this to: it’s a fine time to start writing again. Thus, new theme, new look, new images, and new thoughts for everyone!
Things on my mind:
- We waited too long to ramp up testing capacity
- CMS and HHS helped PT’s out today
- CDC is telling people what to do, not everyone is listening, or…to be fair, able to
- Biden WRECKED Bernie in FL tonight.
- Distance-based learning and education might become our new normal.
Stay tuned. I need to go fixed m “Y” button on m three week old MacBookPro which makes me ver angr .